Introduction to Estill Voice Training
February 11 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm| €50
An Introductory Course to Estill Voice Training will be presented by Kaeylea B. VanKeith, the first Estill Certified Master Trainer in Ireland.
This half-day course will take place on Monday, 11th February, 10am-1pm at Rockwell Music Academy at Rockwell College in Cashel, Co. Tipperary.
- Understand options of how to train your voice using the Estill Voice Model.
- Exercises in kinaesthetic awareness and observation of corresponding acoustic outcomes
- Dispelling ‘myths and mysteries’ about the voice
- Basics of Anatomy and Physiology and Acoustics of the voice
- Introduction to Voiceprint for visual feedback
Who is this for?
This course is aimed at singers, singing teachers, voice coaches, choir members, choral singers, and professional or non-professional voice users who have not previously attended Estill Level 1 & 2 courses, or for those looking for a refresher.